Wednesday, May 29, 2013

1 Month Down


Dearest Loved Ones :)

 It has been 1 month already!! Wow time is flying by.  This week was really awesome and I have learned and grown a ton!  We have these fake investigators that we are teaching and that is going really well. My German is really coming along nicely, it will be interesting to see what its like once I actually get to Germany! I am sure that will be a huge shock!! haha.  I am loving my district they are all awesome and each of them bring so much to the table, we will all do so amazing in Germany.
Earlier this week I met an Elder Solomon from Hamilton NZ!!  He said he knows Teina and Te Awa!!
Its pretty funny, all the brown elders treat me like family and come up and hug me, never met any of them before.
This week was a great week for German!  A ton of things I was struggling with just clicked!  So I am speaking really well!  The gift of tongues is so real!  I am no where near fluent, but there is no way I could speak German this well after just 1 month with out some huge help from the spirit. I think I'll be speaking near fluent at about 6 months at this rate!
I love everyone in the district so much!  They really are an amazing group of guys and I am so thankful for the opportunity to serve them ! This week has been a little rough in some areas and there have been a few concerns, so if you guys could fast for them and keep us all in yours prayers that would be great! Also, I'm sorry I haven't written in a while all the free time I have has been full of interviewing Elders and sitting in on Inventorys just trying to fix everything.  hahaha.  But yeah, all is good with me and my companion!!!  I love them!
How is everything back at home?!?!  Tell me everything!  Once again, CONGRATS on SBO Kowhai!  You will do an amazing job!!!
We leave on June 11th.  I'm not sure the time and stuff but don't plan anything that day except for a phone call from ME!!  ....  I get the travel plans for our district this saturday, so I'll write you when I find out the times!!
The MTC is fun, I am enjoying it.  I am SOOOO excited to get to Germany though!!! I love you guys!!

Love Elder Anderson!!

No comments:

Post a Comment