Monday, May 13, 2013

A Real Live Letter!

Well there's nothing like getting a letter in the mail from your missionary son!  Finally we got a real live letter, in an envelope, hand written!

"Dear Mommy, Dad, Kowhai and Puggbies...."

"...I keep telling myself...'The hardest steel is made in the hottest flame.' hard times are good for me and I have already noticed so much growth!!"

This next part made me smile.  While he talks about hard times I can see he's working to keep a positive attitude and definitely hasn't lost his ability to find humor.  President Hinckley was always a great example of finding the humor.

"The food here is pretty good! It's like a buffet, kinda, and every week we get unlimited ice cream on Wednesday "Mittwoch" and Saturday "Samstag".  Not gonna lie,...I need to eat more fruit!"

He thanks us for writing and keeping him in our prayers. He's loving the learning and the busy schedule.  And he asked for his Nana's e-mail address in New Zealand.  (Sweet boy!)
And the best part, "I love you!"  What mother doesn't love those words.

If you'd like to write to Nik at the MTC his address is:

Elder Nikora Philip Anderson
MTC Mailbox # 132
GER-FRA 0612
2005 N 900 E
Provo, UT 84604-1793

When he leaves the MTC we'll post his Mission address.


No comments:

Post a Comment