Monday, December 29, 2014

"Einen guten Rutsch ins neue Jahr"‏


Our first sight of Elder Nik on Christmas Day.  


"Happy New Years!"

Servus, 

First off, just gotta say, it was awesome getting to see you guys this last week. Definitely the highlight of my week was getting to see you guys! I love you all so much!

So here we are. The last week of 2014. Crazy how fast the time flies by. I have learned so much in 2014. I will always look back to this year with a smile on my face! So many good memories. I have met so many amazing people this year. I don’t even know if I could begin to keep track.
From the beginning of the year out in Erfurt to Aachen and now to my "German home" Wiesbaden, I have learned countless and priceless lessons that I will use through out my life. 2014. Good year. 
There's that smile!

Meeting the family that hosted our
Missionary for Christmas.
We are so grateful for people
that love and take care
of our son.  Elder Nik is making
lifelong friendships with wonderful people.  
Here we come 2015! 

Oh yeah and this last week was awesome. I told you guys pretty much everything that really happened in the Skype. Had a few awesome investigator lessons and then we celebrated Christmas with some of the coolest members in the world. 

Thank you guys for everything that you do for me. I love you. Have a great week and throw up the pictures you got from Skype because I forgot my SD card reader. Sorry haha. 

Keep on doing amazing things. Make 2015 the best year ever. (It will be, because you will see me in like 3 months haha.) 

Thought going into the new year comes from Proverbs 27:3. Read this the other day and I love it. You guys raised me on this principle. It says: 

"As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he." 

So think and get it into your head that this is going to be an amazing year. You will be successful and you will work miracles and change for the better. 

My overall goal for 2015 is to make everyone that I come across feel loved. So follow up on me with that! 

I better get headin! But I love you all. 

Happy New Years!!

Elder Nikora Philip Anderson 
The parents in this picture make me laugh!
That's us!  We love our Missionary.

No comments:

Post a Comment