Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Dezember schon?!‏

No idea why I would get sick when I dress so warm during Winter. Oops. Maybe thats why....
"December Already?!"

Wow. Time is just flying on by. Already Christmas time. The Weihnachts markets are already up and running and we are starting to listen to Christmas music. Yay. I love the feeling that comes around Christmas time. It is always so happy and nice. And people really start to open up. Tis the Season. 

Well. Transfers news just came in. I will be staying yet another cycle in Wiesbaden! I’m going on 5 cycles here. By the end of this transfer I will have been in Wiesbaden for 7 and a half months. Pretty long time. But that is ok. I love it. I love the work here. I love the ward and the members. And I really love our zone. Always a great time. 

As for this last week, things that made it awesome…

Me and Elder Renn in our Lamanite gear for Zone Training. Haha! 
1) I was on a 5 day split with Elder Renn. He is a really awesome guy  and we did work. He serves normally in Koblenz, but since Koblenz is so far away, and we had to do multiple splits in Koblenz, he just came here with me for the week and Elder Noorda split around with the other missionaries in Koblenz. We taught a bunch of lessons and got a ton of stuff done and ready for our Zone Training. 

2) I’m staying in Wiesbaden for Christmas!

3) Elder Renn and I gave an awesome theme "lesson" (pronounced Tay ma). We gave a Zone Training theme on obedience. We used the Lamanites and the Anti-Nephi-Lehis as an example. And we dressed up for it too. Hahaha, see attached pics! 

4) We got to go on some teaching splits with Bishop Moohr. He is a really good guy and looks out for us.

5) I got to go to the Temple today. I love being in the Temple Zone. Temple is just in the backyard, so it is pretty easy for me to get there  once a transfer. There is always a special spirit in there and it is wonderful being able to go in there and just meditate and think about life and everything.

Ohhh. I just wanted to say thank you guys so much for the Package. I got that this last week. I love it. Thank you so much for always thinking about me and letting me know that you care. I hope you know that the stuff that you do for me means the world. I love you guys so much. 

Oh yeah. Guess what. I got an email from the church today. It informed me that I will be going home soon. They said that I will be finishing on the 9th of April, 2015 and then flying out on April 10th. That is the plan, unless you guys plan on picking me up. In which case I will stay with you. But the mission office needs to know ASAP. So let me know if you plan on picking me up! I am good either way. I would love to show you guys around Germany though! 

I’m getting kinda old on the mission. Menschen kinder. 

Families are forever! 

I love you guys, 

Elder Nikora 

No comments:

Post a Comment