Monday, December 8, 2014

Wiesbaden. mein Zuhause‏

Super Blurry, "It snowed for the first time! "
"Wiesbaden. My home."
Old Wiesbaden crew.

Servus Euch, 

I had a really good week this week. A ton of stuff was going on, I was kept really busy and the work really progressed. 

One of my favorite things about this week.. We had our Ward Christmas Party. It was so great. But what really made it awesome for me, was just looking around and thinking about all of the memories I have with all of these people. We really have an amazing ward here in Wiesbaden. I have been with these people for a huge chunk of my mission now. What really got me was some of the members coming up to me and saying how thankful they were that I got to stay another transfer. I am so happy that I get to stay here for Christmas!  I would love to end my 2 years here in Wiesbaden. Great city. Great work. 
The back of our car was totally stuffed after transfers!
(Zone Leaders get to play Santa and deliver all the packages from friends and families for Christmas!)

Pic of the Family Friedrichsdorf banner. 

Some of the kids in our ward. They are great. Hahaha!
 They got to take pics with the Elders cause they helped us clean up after the Christmas party. 
Other things that made this week awesome:
 
1- We were able to get 6 Investigators to attend church this last week. That was such a miracle. We plan for a few at least every week, but people have their free agency and sometimes it just doesn’t really work out. But yesterday… it really worked. Everyone that said they would come, came. 

2-We set another Baptismal date! This one is with Sebastian. He is a really great guy. Pray for him. He is 24 years old and way out going. 

3-Had a way fun split with Elder Bishop. He is a really good guy. On our split we taught a few really good lessons together. Also, on our split we bought a Christmas tree, raided a Potato field and had a really good time. Got kicked out of a ladies house and both got Blitzed! (Instead of cops, they have traffic cameras that flash or "blitz" you when you are going too fast.) Really good day. 

4- A member in our ward, Sister Lauredo called us up and said that she has a friend that she wanted us to meet with. His name is Freddy. She took us to his house. We shared the Good Book with him and he wants to meet again! YAY member missionary work. 

The work is going great. Keep on praying for me and the work. It helps. Also pray for Jimmy and Eve. They are still meeting with us but we need to move the baptismal date back so that we can work on a few things together. But seriously, they are awesome. I love them. They will make it.  

We are still seeing so much success right now. I am so thankful for that. I am happy and healthy (Not wearing shorts today). 


I love you all! Thank you for everything! 

Love, 
Elder Anderson 





No comments:

Post a Comment