Monday, December 22, 2014

Frohe Weihnacht!‏

"Merry Christmas"

Hey you! Crazy stuff. Get to see you guys in a few days. I’m really really excited. 

So just so that you guys know I will be hopping on to my Skype at 19:00 my time. Or 7 pm. That means that you guys should be on at about 11 am. Hope that works! 

This week has been really just super awesome. I’m looking forward to talking with you guys. So much to do and to talk about. 

What is weird to think, is that this will be my last Skype session with you guys. Time is flying by out here. 

Thank you all for everything that you do to support me. You are amazing in every sense of the word. 

See you all on Christmas! 

I love you.


Elder Anderson 
Elder Noorda and Elder Anderson - Zone Leaders/Companions

Hand sanitizer on my scar. It was acting up and bleeding. So we had to disinfect it. 


At a members home! Sister Laurado is awesome.
 Our investigator Freddy was there as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment