Monday, November 24, 2014

On a split with Elder Andrus
"I’m healthy again!"

Servus, 

Man, that last week was a good week… once I started to feel better, haha. But good news. I am feeling great right now. Life is good and I am super happy and pretty healthy again. Thank you all for your prayers on my behalf. 

I don’t have that much time this week. But I just wanted to let you all know that I am feeling great. 

We had a ton of success this last week and the work is really starting to progress. 

The Christmas season is really starting to pick up out here. I’m looking forward to that! Let me know what I can send you all for Christmas. I miss you all so much! 

Thanks also for the awesome emails. They make my week every week! Looks like you all had a great week! 

Well, I gotta bounce. But I love you!!!!

Love,

Elder Nikora Anderson

 

No comments:

Post a Comment