Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Meine Zweite Woche Im Deutschland (My Second Week In Germany)‏


Dearest Loved Ones,

Where to start?! This week has been truly amazing and I am growing more and more every day. My companion and I get along so well and we love our area! I have taken a ton of pics and I made you guys some voice recordings, I am currently trying to figure out how to send all this stuff to you! haha

Oh this week, it was really a good one, we got an investigator, this guy named Herr (or Mr.) Steinbrecher and his 8 year old son named Nico! They really are such wonderful people and we have loved getting to know them! We are going to teach them again this Friday and then we are gonna challenge the kid to baptism and the dad to work towards baptism! 

Remember those 30 kids? Yeah, they dropped us. haha. We are still keeping in contact with them but they aren't interested for the most part. Oh well. We will keep working on them, there are a few that will work out I am sure of it!

Sorry this weeks letter is a little shorter, but I love you guys so much!! I will figure out how to get everything to you guys next week!! I love you!! 

PS send me anything! Just don't send any medicine, meat or cheese. If packages have that in there, they said it will be confiscated! 

You are all awesome and You are in my prayers!!

Gott bei mit euch bis aus wiedersehen!
God be with you till we meet again!

 Love, 
Elder Anderson  

No comments:

Post a Comment