Wednesday, June 5, 2013

A Birthday Letter for Kowhai

May 30, 2013

Dear Kowhai!

I just wanted to write you and wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!  You are the best sister in the world, and you are going to go soo far in life!  I am so proud of you and how well you have done in school and track.  You really do just conquer everything that you put your mind to.  Remember, you can do ANYTHING!  I am so proud to call you my sister, AND CONGRATS once again on making SBO!  You will do an amazing job!
How is everything back at home?  The pugbies?  School?  Friends? Write back and tell me everything!
Aghh, I can't believe it, the big 15!!  Permit time?  Are you gonna go get your permit soon?  You should and then have Dad or Momma send a video of you driving!!
I love you Chubs!!  You are amazing and you are in my  prayers!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHUBS!!

<3 Elder Nikora Anderson

PS  Tell me what you got for your birthday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment