Monday, November 3, 2014

Ich Bin So Begeistert!‏

Welcoming the new comers into Wiesbaden! 
"I am so excited" 

Servus, 

The Friedrichsdorf Zone crew @ MLC
Week 1 of the Transfer. Done and Down. It was awesome. Had a ton of really wonderful experiences this week. Also, I am really excited for this new transfer! Lets take a look at why!:

The new Friedrichsdorf Zone crew @ MLC. 
Eating healthy (note the apple in my mouth) 
1. Elder Noorda is the man! It’s been just a little bit of time. But we are getting along great. He is a really great missionary and I feel it an honor to serve with the guy. He is from Las Vegas and he has been out on his mission for 3 Months longer than I have. He is really good on the guitar (he has already taught me some chords). And he has a really solid testimony and work ethic. So it is going to be a blast working with him. 

2. We found a new Investigator together our first day out on the streets! His name is Rafi. He is a man from Syria that actually fled because he was being persecuted for believing in Christ. So Pray for him and us that we will be able to help him progress and come nearer to Christ. 

And driving through Frankfurt.
Cant really see anything in the pic, but thats ok.
(Gosh thanks for the amazing pic Elder Nik! - Love, mom) ;)
3. We had a really fun MLC and Transfer day. It was really weird seeing all the sisters from my group heading home. They were a really solid bunch. I also got to see a bunch of friends from throughout the mission. And then with MLC. As always it was really informative and spiritual. Learned a ton of things that I can use to help our area and Zone. 

4. We had a really really good lesson with our friend Paulo. He is still progressing. We felt that we should help him better understand the Restoration. So we watched the DVD with him and the Family Martin. It was really awesome. He liked it and really felt the spirit. The end of the lesson was great as Elder Noorda and I were able to bare our testimonies to him. Spirit was way strong. The lesson made really was such a big highlight to my week. 

5. Now what is going to be great is our Zone Training. It hasn’t happened yet. But it will be going down this Thursday! I’m really excited for it and I’ll be sure to take a ton of pics! We (Friedrichsdorf Zone Leadership) had a fun time planning it out! It will be great! 

But yeah, that was my week, everybody. A really really solid time. I love you guys so much. Thanks for all that you all do. You are all amazing. 

Also, it looks like you guys had a killer week! Way fun! DAD, you are the man. Love your outfit! Mom, thanks for your awesome letter! I haven’t forgotten about the pic. I will do my best to get that to you. I’m just soooooooo busy right now. It feels good though. 

Thought for this week: “It is extremely important for you to believe in yourselves not only for what you are now but for what you have the power to become. Trust in the Lord as He leads you along. He has things for you to do that you won't know about now but that will unfold later. If you stay close to Him, You will have some great adventures. You will live in a time where instead of sometimes being fulfilled, many of them will actually be fulfilled. The Lord will unfold your future bit by bit.” - Neal Maxwell. 

I love you all, Have a great week! 

Elder Nikora Philip Anderson












No comments:

Post a Comment