Monday, October 27, 2014

Noch Einer‏

"Another One"

Servus Euch, 

Transfer calls were this last Saturday. There are a ton of changes coming up this Transfer. But I’m way excited. It’s going to be a really good one. So as for what’s going on here: I am staying and Elder Schmidt will be leaving to work in Mannheim. My new companion is Elder Noorda. I have heard a ton of good things about him. I’m really excited to go out and work it with him. 
So it’s pretty crazy. They white washed the American Elders (the Elders serving in the American Military area of Wiesbaden). Meaning that both of them are getting transferred out and 2 brand new guys will be coming in to take their places. That means that all the Elders, except for me, are getting moved away. Makes me actually pretty sad. I’m gonna miss them. I had 3 transfers here with all of them and I got pretty close to Elder Melanson and Swallow. Good guys. 
But it’s ok, Elder Ball (A really good friend from earlier in the mission) is coming over so at least I’ll know him! Haha, He is going to be the new DL here in Wiesbaden. 

But yeah other than that, the zone got changed a ton. 3 of our District Leaders changed. Only the Koblenz DL stayed the same. So it will be fun working with some "new" faces. The 3 new District leaders are already pretty good friends of mine! In fact 2 of them were in my MTC district! Elder Möller and Elder Brandner! Yay. It’s gonna be a great transfer. 

So that is my life the next 5 weeks ! (Its a 5 week Transfer)

This week was another pretty solid one! The weather was not the best and we were super busy so I still wasn’t able to get that pic for you mom! But this week, I got chu! 

Last week was pretty solid work wise. We had a ton of Members appointments. We are working a lot more with members now to try and implement our GMLs (Ward Mission Leader) mission plan. 

We had some solid termins. The members here are so solid and I’m really getting close to them. I’m going 4 Cycles here! That’s longer than I’ve ever been in another area! 

Hmmmm, Thoughts this week. 
I studied a ton about the atonement of Jesus Christ and what that really means for us. Its really amazing knowing that with Christ you can change even the hardest of hearts. I love it. I have changed a ton serving as a missionary. And for that I am so thankful. But I still have an eternity ahead of me. Still a lot to change and what not. It’s really great. 
Like it says in Timothy 4:1-8. Keep on keeping on and Keep the Faith! 

I love you Guys! 

Elder Anderson 

No comments:

Post a Comment