Friday, June 13, 2014

Pfingsten‏

"Pentecost"


Servus!

Sorry about not being able to email you guys yesterday! Yesterday was Pentecost in Germany. And here its actually a national Holiday, so we had to move P-day to today.

Our DistrictKöln 
 So this last week was a pretty solid one. It was a little bit slower but it was OK. Just one of those weeks where we build stuff up and get ready for another bigger week.

So this week it was really pretty outside, so I decided to have our District meeting outside at a park in Köln, right next to the Rhine River. That was a ton of fun!

Its been getting nice and hot here. My favorite weather! So the short sleeve shirts have been broken out again!

Life is great. I’m happy and healthy! Transfer calls are this week and I am 99% sure that we will be staying together for another transfer!

Thank you guys so much for everything! I love you!!


- Elder Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment