Tuesday, June 3, 2014

DAS BUCH MORMON‏

Success!

Servus!! So I don’t have much time to write this email. But I just wanted to tell you guys thank you so much for the prayers on my behalf. We have seen so much success this week. There were miracles just popping up left and right!

My new pet named Legolas.
 JK!! Dania tried to make us take him. I would but I'm not allowed. 
So this week, Elder Brande, just 4 weeks old on the mission, invited Dania to be baptized!! She accepted and we will be working with her for the 19th of July as her baptismal date. It was such an awesome experience. We invited her to the 19th of July and she said "YES! YES!" and then she tried to give us 200 euros and her dog.

Then also this week, we handed out 21 copies of the Book of Mormon! We just went hard on the streets and saw some crazy good success! But we were blessed to meet 21 different people who accepted the Book of Mormon and heard our testimonies. It was cool too. Learned a ton about hard work. because to get just 21 Books out.. We had to talk to and knock on doors of literally hundreds and hundreds of people. But yeah. It was a good week. Just to give it perspective, when someone gives out 10 in a week that is considered extremely good. So we were blessed. Got 5 appointments made out with these people and then we got contact information from all but 3 of them! So sweeeeeeet stuff.  Super Blessed.

We also got to do some service this week with a member named Mario. Really good guy. Then we gave the Sunday school Lesson in Church on the Book of Mormon, and why it is so important for us. Also, I finished reading the Book of Mormon for the first time in German this week! Can you see a common thread in my week this last week??

BOOK OF MORMON!!

So yeah, things are going great. This area is treating me so well! I’m happy and healthy! (actually I am pretty healthy right now. No drinks other than milk and water. And I only eat sweets and fatty cheesy things on P day.)

This week was a good one. The Church is True and the Book is Blue.

Love you all!!

Tschüüüß

- Elder Nikora Philip Anderson



No comments:

Post a Comment