Monday, February 17, 2014

Versetzung Nummer 7‏

Me and Elder Peterson. He was in Erlangen my first transfer
and now he is serving in Weimar in the same district!
"Transfer number 7"

Wow I am already in transfer number 7, time is flying by. This week was definitely a tougher week, but alles güte! Life is going to move forward and this next transfer is going to be great and me and my new comp are going to rock it out here in Erfurt!

Sooo, who is my new companion you might ask?? Drummm rolll .................. Elder Norman! He was in the MTC with me and now we get to serve together! I didn’t get to know him super well, but it will be fun to serve with him.  Hmmm, what else changed? This next transfer I will be spending quite a bit more time in the cities of Jena and Weimar. I got called this next transfer to serve as a District Leader, so I’ll get to check those places out on splits and what not. Super cool little cities. Look them up. I’m excited for this next transfer, we have such a solid District.

So this last week was Elder Gambles last full week! Aghh, he is leaving early this week to stay in Frankfurt and go through the temple one last time with Präsident Schwartz . He is an awesome dude and he has served well! It was a good six weeks together.

We had a pizza night this last week and we made pizza for the branch. It was really good and we had 35 people show up including 1 investigator! So things are definitely on the up and up for us here!

Its been a slower week, just cause Elder Gamble had a lot of things to take care of before he left, but that’s ok! This area is great and I love the ward and it will progress!!

Thank you guys for your words of support and everything. I love you all so much and I am so grateful for the Gospel of Jesus Christ and the Joy and Peace it brings to my life. I know that Jesus  Christ is my Savior and Redeemer and that through his atoning sacrifice we can all be cleansed and find true everlasting happiness. I love this church and the gospel because through it I can have an Eternal family. I love you guys and you mean the world to me. This last little while I have really been thinking about how amazing life really is, we really are here to have joy as it says in 2 Nephi. God loves each of us so much and he wants nothing but the best for each of his children. Sometimes people out here say, “Man, I wish people were nicer to us and that people accepted us more.” To that I say, “Yes, I really wish they were nicer to us and that more people accepted us.” But, a scripture that Elder Hathaway shared with our zone a couple weeks ago in Acts 5:41 says basically, that those that were being persecuted for preaching the Gospel of Jesus Christ were happy that they were counted worthy to suffer shame for his name! I also know that God allows tough things to happen to us because he knows that it will bless our lives and we will grow and learn so much through everything that we experience. I love this church and I know it is true!

This is going to be an amazing cycle.

I love you guys!

- Elder Nikora Anderson


No comments:

Post a Comment