Monday, December 23, 2013

Frohe Weihnacht‏

Elder Ogden, Elder Anderson & Elder Muller
Merry Christmas!! I love you guys! Thank you so much for everything! I am so excited to Skype you guys in a couple of days! 
Companions.  Ruff and Anderson

This email will be a little shorter cause I’m gonna Skype you guys in just a couple of days and I will tell you everything then! 

Dad: I wrote down the Skype address! I will be calling and adding you guys at about 15:00 my time so like 7 am your time I believe! Sorry it’s a little early, but be there a little bit early! 

This week was a good week! Kevin is getting baptized on Saturday!! Yay! This last week has been filled with a ton of planning for that awesome day! 

Ruff and Anderson with Lil Domingo.  A member from Spain living
in Germany.  Elder Anderson really likes him.
Thank you guys all for the packages and the emails and the pics. We are actually going to meet the senior missionaries after emailing to go and get my packages from them! 
Giving Elder Muller a Haarschnitt!

But seriously, thank you so much! 

It sounds like you guys are having so much fun with Ataahua there! Give her a Servus from me! 

Till Christmas! 

I love you guys! 


- Elder Nikora Philip Anderson 

No comments:

Post a Comment