Monday, November 11, 2013

suß Woche‏

Sweet Week!

So this week was a really great week. As usual I have learned a ton and am progressing in so many ways. 

Funny story, so just before coming to do emails we were at the store. I was grabbing some Tomato Sauce for some pizza we are making. So I grab the glass jar, and then decide to get a different brand. I put it back on the shelf but I accidentally bumped the shelf it was on and a few glass jars of tomato sauce decide to roll off the shelf and shatter and make a gigantic mess. And I’m just standing there like, "You have got to be kidding me." So, missionary and a huge mess. So I run to a lady that worked there and tell her what happened. She was upset and chewed me out in German (which sounds really cool by the way). But it got cleaned up and all I can do is laugh about it. Ahhhh, memories haha . I’ll probably use that story in a talk at some point in my life, pretty sure I can tie the atonement into it! Haha! 

I am also super glad Teina was not caught in that storm, that would be way crazy!! It’s so cool to have multiple cousins out on their missions right now! I love it and I know it will greatly bless our family! 

So a couple of highlights from this week:

1. Steven (name changed for blog). He is an investigator of ours and it has been really hard for him to make progress lately! We were praying and hoping that he would come through and make progress, but week after week nothing is happening! So this week we planned on going in and giving a good bye lesson. That is where we say, "I’m sorry Steven, but you are not making progress and we don’t think the meetings we are having are benefiting you." So we went over to his house to tell him, but as soon as we walked through the door of his home, we just felt this super happy good feeling! He has scriptures laid out on the table and he had made some progress. It just felt good and awesome to be there with him. Pray for him that he will continue to make progress!! 

Also this week I was able to go down to Düsseldorf for a zone training. We learned a ton while we were down there! But the best part of the whole thing was going contacting! I went with Elders Hawker and Nelson . It was so fun. By the end of the night we had contacted tons of people and given out 9 BoMs!! So you could say it was a super successful day! 

All is going really well out here in Solingen. The weather is great and I love working here. It’s almost been another six weeks! Aghhh, crazy stuff! I think Elder Ruff and I will stay for 2 cycles together! Its pretty cool, Germans love Christmas and so they are really starting to get into that Christmas spirit!  

Thank you guys for your emails and little videos! I love them! Also, I am so stoked for the little Christmas tree! You guys are awesome! Thank you for everything!! 

I love you guys! 


Love Elder Anderson! 

No comments:

Post a Comment