Monday, March 16, 2015

Halbzeit!‏

"Half time!"

Wow. well, I am now half way through this transfer. Crazy. Time is flying on by.

We had a really great week here in Jena. We were able to teach quite a few lessons and our friend Farooq is back from Hamburg so we were able to teach him a few times!

So Farooq. He is from Pakistan and is originally a Muslim. But he really likes us and our religion. He came to church this week and then our branch Präsident invited us and Farooq over for dinner. It was really great.
I think you guys will be able to meet Farooq when we go around the mission. Great guy.

Also this week, I was on a split with Elder Robinett from Wiemar. I love that kid. Didn’t know him before my last 12 weeks in the mission. But he is a way sick kid and a great friend. On our split we taught Farooq and then went out with Gustavo to meet some of his buddies. They had an American football and we threw that around and got to know them some more!

Elder Kenley did a great job this week too! We had a surprise visit from some investigators at institute and he jumped right in at welcoming them and helping them to feel comfortable and answering questions! He is a great last comp!

Hmmmm, other things . I’m excited to see you guys soon! You have no idea.

I’m so proud of you guys and the things that you are doing! Dad, business and working out! Go get it! You are looking great! Momma! You are just still killing it at staying in shape and keeping the fam fam running. We would be nothing with out you! And kowhai!! You are a champ. Keep on doing amazing things!

I don’t have pics this week! Sorry! But I’ll get them to you next week!
(and no, its not because I didn’t get a haircut yet ;) hehe).

Love you guys so much! have a great week!

Elder Anderson



No comments:

Post a Comment