Monday, September 15, 2014

Ich hab ein Apostel des Herrn getroffen!‏

"I met an Apostle of the Lord!"

Super cool week guys. Super cool. But before I get into it. Mom, no worries, I got the email! Thank you so much! You are seriously the best. It made me feel so good seeing how much it means to you that I’m able to get an email from you! I got it. So no worries. :) 

So this week, the highlight was definitely being able to have a mission conference with Elder Ballard of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles! Every single missionary in the mission came to Frankfurt for the meeting. It was really nice to have a couple of hours beforehand and afterwards to see all my bros from around the mission. With the Older Couple Missionaries and everyone else, There were over 300 people in attendance! 

It was really powerful to hear from Elder Ballard. In the meeting he spoke about the importance of finding people. Really just talking to everyone that we can about the gospel! He also talked a ton about being ourselves. He told us to not underestimate ourselves and to be ourselves. He said that way we will be able to find people and teach people who are really prepared for us! Really amazing meeting. He also told us, "Elders and Sisters you are out here to help bring other people to Christ. But on top of that, you are here to learn how to lead the Lords church. "It was really just interesting to think that one day, when you are all old and what not, we will be the Young Men’s Leaders and the Bishops.

And then to make things cooler, for Stake Conference, Elder Ballard was there again! It was also an amazing meeting. He talked a ton about the importance of family. He said "The family is EVERYTHING! It is everything to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints." It made me think about my mission and the blessing it has been not only for me but also my future family. I have learned so many things that will help me to be a better husband, father, son, and brother! It made me think also about you guys. I love you all so much! Thank you for everything! I am so happy that we can be together forever.  

The church is true! I love it and I love you!! 

Bis nächste Woche! 

Love, 

Elder Anderson



      

No comments:

Post a Comment