Thursday, April 24, 2014

Wir Haben So Viel Wündern Gesehen‏

"We have seen so many Miracles"

What an awesome week we had here in Erfurt. We saw a ton of success this week and I am still loving this area.

My Easter was pretty good. It is so weird having Holidays away from home. I miss the fun little traditions that we have as a family!
For my Easter, We went over to the familie Schumann for dinner. It was way fun, they had the whole family over and they really made me and Normy feel at home.

This week we got a call from the Coburg sisters. They gave us a refferal for someone to teach. Her name is Dana. Pray that the appointment will go well with her tomorrow!
Also, there is the Russian piano guy! Met with him this week. That was way cool. We are going back by this week to give him a Book of Mormon and he said we could teach his family!! We are really stoked for this one. Families are harder to come by out here! Aghhh, Anatovili is his name. pray for him. I need to make a movie about some of the experiences and stuff that has happened on the mission. It is crazy. Like I don’t even tell you guys in e-mail all that I see. I have them all written down. But many stories will be better told in Person. I love being a missionary, hahaaha.

Herr Höhn tschüßed us this week. That means that he decided he didn’t want to meet with us anymore and that he had no more interest. He requested that we make a special note so that missionaries don’t visit him again. Bummer, Right?! I was pretty sad about that one. But hey, life goes on!

We are doing so well here in Erfurt guys. Like it is amazing to see the turn around that has happened. We are staying busy. We are finding, We are teaching, and we are trying our best to baptize!

I don’t know why I am so happy! But I am happy! Maybe cause its starting to get sunny? Or maybe for the first time in a year, I finally feel like I really get what is going on and how to do it. Life is so good!

Aghh, crazy, Elder Ogden is dying this transfer! I came out and he was like, “aghh, man I still have a year left.” Time goes by so quickly.

So this last week I was reading in LuB (D and C) section 76. This is the awesome scripture where the Prophet shares his testimony and says simply, "...He lives". Super powerful. I know to that our Savior Jesus Christ lives and that he is our advocate with the father. What an amazing church we belong to. The true church of Christ on the Earth. I am so so so proud of you guys for talking to that couple in San Diego about the gospel. That is seriously so amazing. I’m proud of you!!

Thank you guys for everything that you do for me. I love you times a million.

Bis Nächste Woche !!

Love


Elder Anderson!

No comments:

Post a Comment